Tuesday 24 July 2012

Who Am I?

Well, my name is Jemma. I'm completely Australian, although I am constantly being told that I look like an interesting combination of Lebanese, Greek, Asian and Brazilian. I'm 18 years old, and I graduated from Emmanuel College last year, with no intention of going to University, and no clue about what to do in life. Ironically, here I am, sitting in my first class of my second semester at Griffith University, studying a bachelor of business and communications. At this point in time I have decided to major in marketing and public relations so that I will be able to work for charity organisations one day and hopefully inspire change in Western society.

Writing is something that I have always had an interest in. I enjoy being creative and expressing myself through odd and eccentric ways. This is perhaps why I also enjoy almost anything artsy, especially music, art, drama and fashion. I play guitar, love sketching anything and everything, and my latest hobby seems to be going for long, torturous runs on the beach. However, I probably spend most of my time with friends embarking on all kinds of spontaneous shenanigans. Either that, or working for Foxtel by harassing the locals at shopping centres to sign up. Or studying, occasionally. I'm also a Christian, so my life's mission is to simply love Jesus and love others the way He loves.

I'm excited to study new communication technologies, because living in an age where technology has nearly become paramount to breathing, it's really important to harness what the latest technology has to offer, especially because my future career will involve communicating effectively to multitudes of people.


So this is me in a nutshell; stay tuned for more exciting posts and fun facts about technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment